Our service agreements are all bespoke to your business. After all, a cafe kitchen does not operate the same way that a hospital kitchen does.
For our service agreement customers, we can offer access to our online asset management system, where you can check on your equipment history, look at engineer reports and identify problematic equipment.
We offer service agreements to our Kent customers only.
We will attend to talk with you about what you need and what commercial kitchen equipment you have.
We can then offer you a fixed price to service all your kitchen equipment annually. On the service visit we will –
- Rectify any small issues
- Advise on cleaning and maintenance
- Train staff in equipment use
- Complete a gas safety test
- Submit a complete engineers report on each piece of equipment
- Return quotes for larger repairs
For larger issues
For any larger issues we will quote for repair. Any issues you have througout the rest of the year we will attend as a priority, we will also give you a 10% discount on the repair cost. This is also applied to the cost of any parts you need! A maintenance agreement does not suit every business, we will give you the benefit of our experience on the initial visit.
The Benefits Of Regular maintenance:
- Increases the lifespan of your expensive catering equipment
- Ensure that your equipment is operating safely
- Maximise the machines efficiency and have it operating as the manufacturer intended
- Reduce the likelihood of inconvenient and costly breakdowns
- Identify machine issues or staff training needed before the equipment fails